Don't worry, 'cause no matter how bad your day starts, You still don't know how it'll end.

HEART. Core of human existence//Seat of feelings/desires/passions/aspirations//Innermost of being.

Saturday, June 15, 2013


Entry 05-0X-13

Why are people afraid to go behind others? Or should I say, why do people always try to exceed others?

Will it make them more acceptable? More lovable? Or they just want to prove something to themselves?

Thank you for letting me and others know that I’m not good enough. And that I could never be.

These things will not bring me down. These things will not make me give up. I don’t have to prove anything to others. I should stop pleasing them and start pleasing God. He knows my heart and my desires. 

Funny how a paper, a prayer and a sleep made me forget the worse scenarios and thoughts of that day.

No comments:

Post a Comment